Managing Director of J.M. Morris Capital Management
Jimmy is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®, a Registered Investment Adviser–broker/dealer. He has provided investment management and customized financial planning services since 1976. Advisory services offered by Financial Management Associates, LLC, are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth. Jimmy earned a BS in accounting from the business school at Syracuse University. He has also earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification and the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation.
He provides professional services to:
- Closely held businesses
- Estates and trusts
- Retirement plans
- Nonprofit organizations
- Professionals throughout the United States
Designations and Registrations
- FINRA Series 1 securities registration
- FINRA Series 7 securities registration
- FINRA Series 63 securities registration
- Life, Accident, Health, Variable Annuity, and Property-Casualty licensed
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified Financial Planner® Board of Standards, Inc.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- National Association of Life Underwriters
In his free time, Jimmy is an avid martial artist and enjoys teaching two forms of Chinese martial arts, Tai Chi Chuan and Baguazhang, as well as Modern Arnis, a martial art and sport of the Philippines. He also enjoys skiing, sailing, and music—in particular, playing the piano and recorder.
J.M. Morris Capital Management
A Division of Financial Management Associates, LLC
33 Railroad Avenue, Suite 2
Duxbury, MA 02332-3879